Stories in the Garden for ages 4-6- Virtual (Southampton)
Learn all about gardening with educators from Tyler State Park and The Southampton Free Library!
In each of these one-hour classes for children 4-6 years old, we will begin with exceptional children’s literature, then learn about plants and gardens, and do some fun hands-on projects.
- Three pre-recorded sessions will be posted on the library page - one on each day: Thursdays April 15, 22 and 29.
- This program is intended for children ages 4-6.
- Program is created as a series, but each class can stand alone, so you can attend one or attend all of them.
- Materials will be available to pick up in advance at the Southampton Free Library. Local pick up only, but a materials list can be provided upon request if you would like to participate from a greater distance.
- Details will be announced on the library website closer to the beginning program date.
- Parents may need to assist with activities.
- For questions, contact Bonnie Tobin at email@example.com.
Thursday, April 15 at 10:00am
More dates through April 29, 2021
Thursday, April 22 at 10:00am
Thursday, April 29 at 10:00am
Tyler State Park, via zoom, pick up materials at Southampton Free Library
101 Swamp Rd., Newtown, PA 18940-1151