Paddle Lackawanna Lake - BYOKayak
Join us for a late afternoon guided paddle into the southern portion of Lackawanna Lake where the Tunkhannock Creek leaves the park. As we paddle along the shoreline, you never know what may be found swimming next to you!
- All participants need to supply their own equipment and have basic paddling experience.
- Loaner equipment is not available at this time.
- Those under 9 years of age are not permitted in a craft by themselves.
- Drinking water and sunscreen is recommended.
Meet at the South Shore Boat Launch.
To follow COVID-19 guidelines:
- Pre-registration is required. Register by clicking on the green button.
- Group size is limited, and social distancing will be practiced.
- Each person is required to wear a mask unless fully vaccinated.
Saturday, June 26 at 6:00pm
Lackawanna State Park
1839 Abington Rd, North Abington Twp, PA 18414-9785