High Rocks Trail Day #3
***Pre-registration required: Please register for this program by clicking the green "register" button.***
***Meeting location: High Rocks Overlook Parking Area, 150 Tory Rd, Pipersville, PA 18947***
While COVID-19 may keep us from hosting our annual trail event as we normally would, it is not stopping us from getting work done! Given the recommendations and restrictions, we will be hosting several mini-trail days during September. This will allow us to spread out and properly social distance as well as provide a variety of days and times.
Here’s the deal:
- On the dates of Sept 15, 26 and 30 we will be onsite to manage projects.
- Work blocks are 9am-11am, 11am-1pm, 1pm-3pm and/or 3-5pm. You may come for as many blocks as you want.
- Work blocks will be limited to 20 volunteers. However, these will be broken down into smaller work crews.
- Please meet us in the High Rocks Vista parking area at the start time and your crew will be directed to a project area.
- Projects include trail lining (to prevent erosion), trail obscuring (for social trails), trail building, litter clean-up and more!
- Please bring your own work gloves. Tools will be provided and sanitized between uses.
- Everyone must bring a mask. Social distancing is required and masks must be worn when in close contact with others not in your family group.
- Hand sanitizer and a hand wash station will be available.
- Please pre-register so we can plan appropriately and insure we are not over our limit.
For more information, please contact Gabrielle Lent at firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 982-0166 or the Doylestown Rock Gym at (215) 230-9085.
Wednesday, September 30 at 9:00am
Ralph Stover State Park
6011 State Park Road, Pipersville, PA 18947, USA