High Rocks Trail Day
Join us for a fun day of trail work to celebrate National Public Lands Day! We've teamed up with Eastern Pennsylvania Alliance of Climbers to make a difference in our park for all to enjoy.
You can RSVP at the following link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/high-rocks-trail-day-2023-tickets-711172123967?aff=erelpanelorg
Things to know:
- Come for all or come for part. All help is appreciated!
- Please bring whatever food or drink you need for the day. We will have a water refill station and some light snacks to grab.
- Wear clothes that can get dirty, sturdy and bring work glove. We will have some gloves if you don't own any.
- We will provide trash bags, tools and all trail equipment.
- All volunteers get a raffle ticket. More are available for purchase. Raffle will be held at the end but you don't need to be present to win.
- Plan to come to the Vista parking lot on Tory Rd but be prepared to be directed elsewhere if the lot is full. Shuttle service will be available.
- Please RSVP so we can reach out with any important communications prior to the event.
- There is a port-o-john in the parking lot.
Saturday, September 23 at 9:00am
Ralph Stover State Park
6011 State Park Road, Pipersville, PA 18947, USA