Friends of Nockamixon State Park - Monthly Meetings
Come join the Friends for their monthly meeting at the Environmental Education Center. Learn about projects the Friends are working on and how you can help.
Bring a flashlight.
DIRECTIONS TO ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION CENTER FROM THE PARK OFFICE:
- 1. From the park office parking lot, head northeast by turning right onto Route 563/ Mountain View Drive.
- 2. Proceed 0.8 miles to Harrisburg School Road and turn right.
- 3. Proceed 0.3 miles to the stop sign (entering the park) and turn right.
- 4. Proceed 0.2 miles to parking lot #12 and park.
- 5. Using either the main park roadway or the gravel path, walk through the wooded area 400 ft to the Environmental Education Center.
- For persons with mobility issues or those that require ADA access, please contact the park office to arrange accomodations.
Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 6:30pm
Nockamixon State Park
1542 Mountain View Dr., Quakertown, PA 18951-5732